Creating Accounts and Logging into the Rutter Dashboard
Once an admin user has been created for your organization, your admin can invite teammates to your organization by going to the Settings page of the dashboard, and clicking "Generate Invite Link". You can send the invite link to your teammate, which they can use to create their account.
Once your account is created, you can login to Rutter Dashboard.
Don't have a Rutter account? Click here to get started!
Navigating the Dashboard
The dashboard has a few top-level routes:
- Dashboard Home: Find your Rutter API keys and resources for getting started.
- Platforms: Configure and manage your platform integrations.
- Connections: View your connections and filter (by status) or search (by platform, store name, id, and access token).
- Webhooks: Configure your webhook destinations and view webhooks sent from Rutter.
- Customize: See White-label your Rutter Integration.
- Settings: See account and organization information and if you are an admin, invite or remove teammates to and from your organization.
To toggle between production and sandbox mode, toggle the switch located at the bottom of the dashboard sidebar.
White-label your Rutter Integration
Rutter offers customization options for Rutter Link, which can be configured in the Link page.
Custom Logo and Title
Toggle the "Title" section to write a custom title on the Rutter Link landing page, and upload a photo from your computer to have a custom logo in the Rutter Link flow.
Selecting your Platforms List
Toggle the "Platforms" section to configure which platforms will show up in the Rutter Link flow.
Click "Save" to save your Rutter Link configuration.
View your Rutter Connections
After a connection is created, either through Rutter Link or our Create a Connection Endpoint, you can find that connection in the Connections page of the dashboard. You can filter the connection status by selecting "All Connections", "Active" "Needs Maintenance", or "Syncing".